Monday, November 20, 2017
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Release date: November 15, 2017
Incident: Captured Armed Robbery Suspect
Abyrlle Travonte Seal is charged with:
- Armed Robbery and Aggravated Assault in the incident that occurred on October 24, 2017 at approximately 12:30AM at the Wingate by Wyndham at 4031 Watson Boulevard.
- Two counts of Kidnapping, one count of Armed Robbery, two counts of Aggravated Assault in the incident that occurred on October 24, 2017 at approximately 10:10PM at the Dollar General at 2451 Watson Boulevard.
- Armed Robbery and Aggravated Assault in the incident that occurred on October 31, 2017 at approximately 7:58AM at the Ramada Inn at 2024 Watson Boulevard.
- Armed Robbery, two counts of Kidnapping, and two counts of Aggravated Assault in the incident that occurred on November 10, 2017 at approximately 10:26PM at the Dollar General at 640 Dunbar Road.
- Criminal Attempt to Commit Armed Robbery, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, and Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime in the incident that occurred on November 13, 2017 at approximately 10:40PM at the Dollar General at 1515 Russell Parkway.
Additional charges are possible.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Release date: November 14, 2017
Date/Time of Incident: November 14, 2017/ approximately 12:05PM
Location: 1300 block of Laura Avenue
At approximately 12:05PM on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 officers responded to a Burglary in Progress at a residence on the 1300 block of Laura Avenue.
When officers arrived the suspect hid in the attic of the residence. Officers were able to apprehend the suspect and take him into custody.
18 year old Kendrick Juan Govner Smith was arrested and charged with Burglary, Criminal Damage to Property, Interference with Government Property, Obstruction and Criminal Trespassing.
Smith was charged with Interference with Governmental Administration because he kicked out the window in the prisoner transport vehicle.
Detective Paul Peck is assigned to the case.
Release date: November 14, 2017
Re: Cry Wolf Alarm Solutions Update
The city of Warner Robins and the Warner Robins Police Department have implemented a new program to reduce the number of false alarm calls within the city. This program is in compliance with the city’s alarm ordinance and requires business and residential alarm owners to register their alarm systems.
You can register your alarm systems by calling 855-905-0606.
The city of Warner Robins has entered into a contract with the Public Safety Corporation. As of October 1, 2017 Commercial Properties are required to register their alarms with the Public Safety Corporation. Those that incur a false alarm that are not registered will receive a $100 fine. If your alarm is registered your first false alarm is waived.
Those with residential alarms must register by the beginning of 2018.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Release date: November 2, 2017
Incident: U.S. Marshals Service Incident
Date/Time of Incident: November 2, 2017/ approximately 7:30AM
Location: In the area of Russell Pkwy, Houston Lake Rd., Feagin Mill Rd., and Lake Joy Rd.
At approximately 7:30AM Warner Robins Police Officers responded to the area of Feagin Mill Road and Lake Joy Road in reference to assisting the U.S. Marshals Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force.
Prior to the assist the U.S. Marshals Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force went to a residence on Elaine Drive to serve a felony warrant. While on scene they observed a person, matching the description of the suspect, get into a white SUV and flee. The Marshals begin pursuing the vehicle. That pursuit led them from Elaine Drive to Russell Parkway, south on Houston Lake Road, west on Feagin Mill Road and down Lake Joy Road.
Deputies from the Houston County Sheriff’s Office and officers from the Warner Robins Police Department responded to assist, however were not a part of the pursuit.
Several schools in the area were placed on a brief code yellow.
The suspect was not apprehended and is described as 32 year old Angel Daniel Feliciano. He is a hispanic male, approximately 5’8” and 185lbs. He is wanted in connection with a carjacking that occurred in the area of Woodcrest Apartments on October 23, 2017.
23 year old Curtis Lane Croft and 27 year old Michael Gray Bonamo have already been arrested and charged with Carjacking and Aggravated Assault in the same incident.
If anyone knows Angel Daniel Feliciano’s whereabouts please contact Det. Carder Gravitt at 478-302-5380 or Macon Regional Crimestoppers at 1-877-68CRIME.