Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Officers Help Couple Who Came Home To A Not So Pleasant Surprise


We always appreciate positive feedback!  We received this very kind email yesterday about Officer Adam Mitchell and the rest of the Squad 3 patrol officers.

"When my wife and I returned home from celebrating our one-year anniversary, we found three police cars in front of our home. An intruder, who had been arrested shortly earlier at another location, had kicked open our door and taken several of our possessions. 

Officer Mitchell, as well as the other officers on the scene whose names I unfortunately did not obtain, were very friendly, professional and helpful. They explained what happened to me and my wife and put our minds at ease. 

We thank Officer Mitchell and his colleagues for their hard work keeping our town safe."