Release date: December 14, 2017
Event: Designated Parking for WRHS Championship game
Date/Time: December 15, 2017
Location: McConnell-Talbert Stadium, C.B. Watson Primary School, Shoppette area/soccer field to the rear of stadium, Pearl Stephens Elementary, Robins Federal Credit Union, Middle
Georgia State College, Sacred Heart Church (south parking lot only), Rumble School
The designated parking areas for the WRHS Championship game are as follows:
- McConnell-Talbert Stadium (there is NO reserved parking)
- C.B. Watson Primary School (front parking lot only)
- Shopette area/soccer field to the rear of stadium
- Pearl Stephens Elementary
- Robins Federal Credit Union
- Middle Georgia State College
- Sacred Heart Church (south parking lot ONLY)
- Rumble School
Please do not park on sidewalks, block driveways, fire hydrants or public utilities. Also, do not park off the roadway on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, South Davis Drive or the Peachtree Circle neighborhood. Those who do not abide by these parking restrictions will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Charter bus parking will be at C.B. Watson Primary School’s bus parking located in the rear of the school.
Gates to the stadium open at 6PM for prior Mercedes-Benz ticket holders with a ticket or ticket stub. Admission or sale of tickets at the gate will not commence until 6:45PM pending availability of room at $20 per person.